Official Publication of La Jolla High School Since 1924

Hi-Tide

Hi-Tide

Hi-Tide

Standout Student Athletes

Committed Student Athletes at Signing Day. Image via LJSteph.
Pullquote Photo

I am going to Bates to play volleyball, and I am excited because I really like the coaches and the four seasons there.

— Anaïs Reneaum

Pullquote Photo

I am going to Santa Clara University to play water polo, and I am excited to go there because of the academic rigor and team environment.

— Weston Bancroft

Pullquote Photo

I’m going to Fordham university to play D1 Water polo, and I am excited to go there for the awesome internships and amazing culture.

— West Gartland

Pullquote Photo

I’m going to UC Irvine to play water polo, and I am excited to go there because they have a really cool pharmaceutical program, which I’m hoping to major in, and I really like the team.

— Vincent Vega

Pullquote Photo

I am committed to Hamilton College to play volleyball, and I’m really excited because it is a really high academic school and it has an open curriculum.

— Mia Jessen

Pullquote Photo

I am going to UC Davis for women’s water polo, and I am excited to go there because there’s a really good team environment and I love the school.

— Katy Westphal

Pullquote Photo

I am going to UC Davis for water polo, and I am excited to go there because of the team aspect; they’re all super close and supportive of each other. The weather in California is also really nice.

— Margo Temple

Pullquote Photo

I am going to the University of Michigan for girls Track, and I am very excited to compete in the Big Ten and win some races!

— Payton Smith

Pullquote Photo

I am going to UC Davis for Cross Country and Track, and I am excited to meet new people and make new memories.

— Kirra Fisk

Pullquote Photo

I’m going to UC Berkeley for swimming, and I am excited because I really love the team and the school and I’m excited to be in Norcal.

— Arielle Brotman