Hi-Tide

Hi-Tide

Hi-Tide

Where Did Vikes Go Over The Summer?

Pullquote Photo

I went on a cruise with my family to Greece, Iceland, and Turkey. In Iceland, we visited a big glacier and went to many mosques in Turkey.

— Alexa Grused, freshman

Pullquote Photo

I went to Washington, DC, where I saw the capital, different monuments, and national sites.

— Andrew Lee, freshman

Pullquote Photo

I visited Costa Rica this summer for volunteer projects teaching children English. My favorite part was getting to hang out with friends and cleaning up the beaches.

— Maggie Hou, sophomore

Pullquote Photo

I enjoyed visiting Missouri and Wyoming with my family. Running in Wyoming was fun since the scenery was so beautiful.

— George Hartford, sophomore

Pullquote Photo

I went to Vietnam this summer with my family. I visited the capital city and went to the zoo there. They have a lot of unique animals that you don’t see in San Diego. I also visited a lake in Hạ Long Bay with beautiful nature and scenery.

— Jessica Luu, junior

Pullquote Photo

This summer I visited Humboldt County in Nor Cal. I saw a lot of trees and visited my family up there. I got a job painting and had a great time.

— Braden Broese, junior

Pullquote Photo

I went to Switzerland and then Spain. I went there with my family and did a lot of sightseeing. I went on a hike in Switzerland and saw a lot of cows.

— Nina Yamini, senior

Pullquote Photo

This summer I traveled to Thailand and Hong Kong. My favorite memory was hiking with elephants in Thailand.

— Andrej Zarev, senior