Los Angeles Rolling Loud

Noah Pavlik, Staff Writer

Rolling Loud is a three-day music festival that started in Miami, Florida and is now hosting events in Northern and Southern California. As the largest hip-hop festival in the world, Rolling Loud plans to expand out of the United States to Japan, China, and Europe in years to come. On December 14th and 15th, Los Angeles will be home to Rolling Loud at the Banc of California Stadium and Exposition Park.

With VIP tickets already sold out, festival goers can purchase General Admission and General Admission Plus tickets on rollingloud.com. General Admission is sold for all ages and costs $249, while General Admission Plus is sold for all ages for $449. With the purchase of General Admission Plus tickets, guests receive dedicated festival entrances for Expedited Entry and access to fully equipped, air-conditioned bathrooms. Mobile Charging Lockers will also be available for 20 to 50 dollars, complete with a universal phone charger and plenty of space for backpacks and purses.

The upcoming music festival will feature performances from some of the world’s most popular artists and will even include surprise guests. With a lineup of many different artists, headliners for Saturday, December 14th include Chance the Rapper, Lil Uzi Vert, Juice Wrld, Young Thug, and Lil Baby. Headliners performing on December 15th include Future, A$AP Rocky, Meek Mill, YG, and Playboi Carti. 

Junior Malik Perry said, “I am going to the festival with a few friends and my favorite artist that is going to be playing is Lil Uzi Vert.” Some students recall their time at last year’s Rolling Loud. Junior Chloe Redfern said, “It was super fun and there was a ton of awesome artists. It was very crowded, but I would definitely go again.”