Elon Musk Does Not Give a Truck, He Makes Them

Easton Rickards, Staff Writer

The owner of Tesla, Elon Musk, released an amazing new Tesla called the Cybertruck. The Cybertruck is 231.7 inches long, 79.8 inches wide, and 75 inches tall, with seating for six adults for a starting cost of 49,000 dollars. Ford and Tesla competed in a tug of war competition to see which truck was stronger and superior. According to CNET, “The Cybertruck absolutely dragged the F-150 away,” suggesting that the Cybertruck is built better and a stronger truck than America’s favorite pickup provider. According to Billy Duberstein, “As is the case with Tesla’s other models, the company is offering discounted self-driving features for $7,000.” For only 7,000 dollars, the Tesla Cybertruck can use auto-drive, making it the only brand of cars that can auto-drive for a reasonable price. According to Elon Musk, there have been about 146,000 Cybertruck orders so far, with 42% choosing dual, 41% tri, and 17% single motor; all with no advertising and no paid endorsement. 

Public response to the car has been overwhelmingly positive. Freshman Will Mcdonald said, “The Tesla Cybertruck came out successful because it became a meme when they broke the window of the Cybertruck so it is going to go good on the market.” Freshmen Ben Kasendorf claims that the Tesla Cybertruck is a great also a success due to the meme, which provided free advertising and publicity. Beyond the window mishap, Tesla is revolutionizing the way America views pick up trucks and most importantly paving the future of American automotive success.